stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, September 11, 2009

Splitcoasts Sketch Challenge 245

It's been a while that I did a sketch challenge from Splitcoast but yesterday was the day. My pc didn't want to upload yesterday, I'll tell you that thing has a mind of his own sometimes.
I have used one of my favourite SU stamps, both way blossoms and some Heidi Grace paper.
The ribbon is folded twice, hard to see in the picture.
I had my card finished and then I was gonna put some Chrystal effects on the flowers............well, sometimes nothing comes out of the bottle and you have to use your special tricks to get it out....
not this time.........my card was ruined! Grrr! So I started again and I only used stickles this time.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja



No comments: