stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, September 26, 2009

CDSWCC38, thank you card.


Another fun challenge from Clear Dollar Stamps, Cassie is hosting it this time, you can find all the info here: http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/cleardollarstampsllcweekendcolorchallenge/forum/topics/clear-dollar-stamps-weekend-20
Yesterday when I looked up the challenge, I put some pieces of cardstock with those colours together and thought, wow, that's a nice combo. Sage shadow, apricot , close to cocoa, really rust and neutral. Making the card was a lot harder, but I did it. The flowers have crystal effects on them, hard to see in the picture.
I can't remember the last time I have used apricot and sage shadow is also a colour that I don't use a lot, so it's nice that those challenges let you do something out of your own box.
Check the challenge yourself and play along, it's fun!
Thanks for stopping by, Anja

5 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Simply adorable!!!!! You really did a wonderful job with these colors!!!!

Linda

Cassie said...

This is so lovely, Anja! I love how you used the flowers to create your own custom dp, very clever. You used the perfect stamp for these colors too ;D

Lisa Lara said...

I just love how you made your own dP. Those flowers look so nice as DP. Great job. Good use of colors. I love these festive flowers. Way to go Anja.

Laurie Wilson said...

Darling, sweet and perfectly CAS! I think you did fabulous with the colors!

Dawn B. said...

Anja thanks so much for playing with us. You picked the perfect image for these colors. I would have never thought of that. Sorry it was hard to leave a comment today. Blogger must have had a glitch. Thanks for your comment on my card.. Hugs.