stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not a good picture.....


Not a good picture, sorry. I have to sent a couple of sympathy cards this week and there were none in my basket. I like to keep those simple and this is what I made.
I will try to make better pictures. Have a great day, Anja
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Geen mooie foto, sorry. Zal proberen het de volgende keer beter te doen.
Ik heb een paar sympathy kaarten nodig deze week en dit is er een van, ik hou ze graag simpel.
Meestal heb ik er een paar op voorraad maar nu dus niet.
Bedankt voor het kijken, Anja

2 comments:

joyce said...

The picture is not so bad....the card is really nice though. Simple is best for sympathy. I like this one.

Anonymous said...

I agree - simple is best, but it can still be beautiful.....
Jannette