stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, July 10, 2009

Glimmer mist.....



I was going through some stuff and came across a bottle of glimmer mist. Hope I am not the only one who sees something, buys it and forget all about it.... Ihad to read the instructions to know what to do with this bottle.
Anyway, I used it on the mellow moss paper for the background, hard to see in the picture, and then I finished the card with one of my crocheted (right spelling?) flowers. If you click on the picture, you can take a closer look.
A blanc card for my box, I think it's a bit to "sweet" but you never know when you need one of those.
Have a great day, Anja
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In de kast stond een flesje glimmermist, je weet wel, soms koop je iets en dan vergeet je het te gebruiken. Ik moest eerst de beschrijving lezen hoe het ook alweer was.
Ik heb het gebruikt op de mellow moss achtergrond, moeilijk te zien in de foto. Als je op de foto klikt wordt het beter.
Kaartje afgemaakt met een gehaakte bloem, het is een beetje een "zoete" kaart, maar ja je weet maar nooit wanneer je die eens nodig hebt.
Bedankt voor het kijken en een fijne dag gewenst, Anja

1 comment:

joyce said...

I love this stamp set...where did you get it??!! Love the card too!
You have not visited me at the store in a while...you must be out of koek by now!!