stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, February 2, 2009

Finally, with the help of my son............








I think I am back in business..............with a lot of help...............
Anyway, the first card is made with a cute chickenset, just had to have it.
Maybe I can file it as farm expense, LOL!
The second card is not all my own work, the image is made by Sheila (coloured with Copics) from www.scrappingreatdeals.com
I am gonna be teaching a card class at her store on February 21st!!!
You should check it out!!
The third card is another simple and quick card, I had some scraps on my work table and this is what I made.
That's all my stamping from last week, I know, it isn't much but things were busy here with our upstairs/renovations/painting/new carpet. Let's just say that things didn't really go as planned but all is good now.
Thanks for looking and have a great day, Anja
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Eindelijk is het gelukt om foto's te plaatsen met een hoop hulp van mijn zoon.
De eerste kaart is gemaakt met een leuk kippensetje, dat moest ik gewoon hebben.
Misschien kan ik het wel declareren als farm expense, grapje!
De tweede kaart is niet helemaal van mezelf, de image is gekleurd met Copic markers door Sheila van www.scrappingreatdeals.com
Ga maar eens kijken op deze site, op 21 Februari ga ik een workshop doen in haar winkel.
De derde kaart is ook simpel en snel, gemaakt met restjes papier.
Dat is mijn stamping van vorige week, het is niet veel maar het was hier een gekkenhuis met
verven/vloerbedekking enz. Niets ging zoals gepland maar nu zijn we een heel eind.
Bedankt voor het kijken en een fijne dag gewenst, Anja

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back!
I saw your name on Sheila's class list, and I'm considering taking it - I'll have to wait and see....
Jannette