stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, February 23, 2009

Cards from class and another Spring card



Today I have made another card in Spring colours, I was trying to do the sketch from Splitcoast but I couldn't do the circles, it looked really funny. The challenge is here,
Anyway, this is the result and I am happy with it.
The next picture is from the class I did at Scrapping great deals, www.scrappingreatdeals.com
Have a nice day and thanks for looking, Anja
************************************************************************************
************************************************************************************
Weer een kaartje in Lente kleuren, ik ging aan de slag met de sketch van Splitcoast maar dat zag er niet uit.
Dus dit is het resultaat, voldoet niet aan de sketch maar ik er tevreden over.
De volgende foto is van de kaarten van de workshop die ik zaterdag gegeven heb,
Bedankt voor het kijken en een fijne dag gewenst, Anja


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new spring card! Thanks for sharing the class-cards too - I love all of them (especially the dessert one!), but my favourite one is the blue and green one - how did you do the border along the side? It's so beautiful!
Jannette