stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Go bold with colours, ssnotime39!


Last night with the storm going outside I had fun stamping in my space, it makes me happy just to sit there. I have tried to do Sharon's challenge, you had to use bold
colours, unusual for you, www.notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com
This card is for a friend, once in a while we make a card for each other just for fun and it has been a while since I did that for her. We are gonna see her today at the wedding so I made her a card. Cameo coral and amythist, I have never put those colours together, it started with a package of flower brads and then it grew.
I like it, it is a simple card, fitting for the challenge I think.
Have a nice day and thanks for looking, Anja

3 comments:

Tattingrid said...

Hoi, Anja,
Wat ben je druk bezig met je kaarten!! Ze zijn allemaal erg mooi, vooral die met die baby!
Helemaal snappen doe ik het niet, maak je een soort opdracht of zo?
De resultaten zijn in elk geval geweldig, veel mooier dan de meeste kaarten hier in Nederland, volgens mij.
Groetjes, Ingrid

Janine said...

These colors go so well together Anje.. Great job on the challenge.

sugarnuggets said...

HI Anja,

Truly unusual colours...don't think I even have any amythyst.... :):)

Thanks for the cute card you made for me! I just love it and itDID make me smile!

Love ya, Tetcy