stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beate's weekend challenge


Hope you are all having a great Sunday. Wow, it is so hot here! Today after church I went to the cool basement and sat down to play with another weekend challenge(51) from Beate, check out her wonderful blog www.beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com
This card is for my friend Lauri and I am pretty sure she doesn't visit my blog, so I can safely put the card here.
I have used this colourcombo already this week but I really like it.
So this is what I made, stamps from CTMH and Penny Black, paper from SU.
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

sugarnuggets said...

Rally nice!!! And what a great way to escape the heat!

Tetcy

Kim said...

I love your color combo! Great colors! Great job on the challenge!