stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Sperwer card from Dora's Digi's!

Good morning! Today I am sharing my card with the digital sperwer stamp from DORA.
I am lucky to be on her design team, this is one of the new images this month.
The sperwer is coloured with Faber Castell's polychromos, the background is a 3D leaves embossing folder from Stampin Up, with a foam blender I put on some peeled paint ink from Tim Holtz.
The leaves are from a punch, sentiment from Hero Arts, Nuvo drops dark walnut, and the frame is from the Silhouette. All put together on a dark brown card base. Of course I had to add some wink of stella on the bird, but that is hard to see in the picture. The image was cut out after I was done colouring.
                                     Hope you like it, Anja

No comments: