stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, February 17, 2018

C4C422, sketch challenge

Happy Saturday! Third Saturday of the month means SKETCH CHALLENGE over at the CRAZIES! I love sketch challenges, it thinks of layouts I can never come up with, lol.
For this card, I used a piece of  double sided designer paper that I found in my scraps, I have so many pieces laying around and always think that I am gonna use them. This week, I took the courage to throw out a lot of those pieces....
The sentiment from this card is from MFT, the butterflies are heat embossed in green and from a Penny Black set. I added the extra circle on the left top. Some score lines and Nuvo drops.
Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

1 comment:

Dora said...

Dit is mooi gemaakt,Anja