stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, April 8, 2017

C4C380, birds!


Saturday means it is challenge time over at the CRAZIES. This week it is ZOO LOVER'S DAY.....the great time about being on this design team is, that you can stretch the challenges, lol. That is what I did.....I used chickadees on my card, pretty sure they are in the ZOO too, most likely because they are every where, lol. But I really wanted to play with this set from Local Rubber King, I stamped the birds with distress markers and brushed on a glaze, when that was dry the fun begun....
I stamped, inked,  sprayed, splattered, used inkagold, enamel embossing powder.....and so on.
It was a lot of fun!
                                                     Happy Crafting, Anja

3 comments:

Dora said...

Wat mooi gestempeld en kleurgebruik!! prachtig

jojot said...

I am glad you got your chickidees out as I am sure they fly wherever they want, including the zoo....this is a beautiful card

Ankie vd Polder said...

Oh mooi, Anja. Groetjes, Ankie