stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, November 25, 2016

Simple Altenew thank you


Happy Friday! This card is cased from the Altenew blog!! I love the simple layout and the single flower on the bottom, mine is coloured with prismacolour pencils. The flower is from this set HERE. Sentiment from Penny Black some bling out of my stash. The dots were added with a fine tip black marker....I could not resist, lol. In the new year when our new adventure starts, I ll be teaching a 4 card class with this Altenew set, it will be on the website soon , but I can tell you the date: January 18 at 1 PM, so stay tuned for more details
                                           Hope you get some crafting time too, Anja

1 comment:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Oh wow wat een mooi kaartje. Wat een gave kleuren. Groetjes, Ankie