stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, October 1, 2016

C4C356, forest scene

Happy Saturday! The challenge over at the CRAZIES today is to make a forest scene. For my card I have used a set from Altenew and a deer die from Memory Box. I stamped the trees by putting frayed burlap marker on my stamp and blend it out with a bit of water. Same for the grass and the leaves, I used peeled paint and forest moss. The blue is put down with a foam blending tool, tumbled glass is the colour. Did you see where I messed it up?? It's hard to be perfect, lol!
Today is National Card Making Day hope we all get some time to create a card today!
                                Till next time, Anja

1 comment:

GerJanne said...

heel mooi en sfeervol kaartje!
GerJanne