stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, August 6, 2016

C4C348, Olympic colours!


Happy Saturday! I missed the CRAZY challenge last Saturday, time got away on me, but today I am in!
The challenge is to use olympic colours or a sports theme, you can find it all HERE.
Normally I don't go for these colours so a challenge it was, lol, I have used a stamp set from Scrappy Cat, which I have had forever and never used before. I stamped the flowers on coloured cardstock and cut them out. The background is a dot stamp from Altenew, heat embossed in black. Sentiment is also from Altenew and popped up, silver Viva pearls in the hearts of the flowers.The leaves are done with a Martha Stewart punch, some green sequins to finish it off.
                                                   Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

1 comment:

GerJanne said...

Prachtige kaart en inderdaad de Olympische kleuren. Door het tijdsverschil gaat er veel langs ons heen, helaas.
Groetjes,
GerJanne