stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Drawing flowers....


Recently I got some adult colouring books, not that I want to colour in them but I like them for showing me how to draw some flowers and such. Honestly, I was never good at drawing, but I can copy.
After I did the flower, coloured it with Derwents , I put some glaze over it and then I did the background with a stencil and some distress inks.
The flower is partly cut out to make the oval overlay fit, sentiment from Taylored expressions.
                                                  Hope you like it, Anja

1 comment:

Dora said...

Hey Anja,

heb je die bloem zelf getekend? wat mooi!! ook prachtig ingekleurd.
En over de 'te gekke krijtjes' zou je kunnen googlen, youtube???
mocht je er niet uit komen dan kan je mij altijd even mailen.
groetjes Dora