stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thinking of you!

I had some time to play today....I started out with a piece of hot press watercoloured paper, I inked up the whole piece with Versafine. With painters tape I taped the whole piece down, applied some light blue pan pastels, then I added some blue brusho powder and misted it lightly with water. Then I walked away....that was the hard part, lol. When I came back, I sprayed the whole piece with some pearl glimmermist and let it dry again.
The stamp from Our Daily Bread was stamped with black versafine and embossed with black embossing powder. Some black matting, score lines and a sentiment to finish this card off.
                                                                 Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

1 comment:

Parker said...

That is a gorgeous image. Thanks for showing it.