stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Anniversary!


Today is Saturday and I completely forgot to make a card for the CRAZIES.......but I did make one for my sisters anniversary..... I got me some bister and colourbursts! A girl can never have enough supplies, lol, the products are slightly different and I love it all!!This background is done with the new colour bursts from Ken Oliver. The red leaves are sponged on with barn door distress ink. At first I could not decide what colour I should use for the butterfly...I cut a red one but then decided on the  black one with a red background.
                                                 Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

3 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Hij is gaaf Anja. Geweldige kleuren. Groetjes en fijn wekend, Ankie

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Just beautifully done Anja, love the colours!! Never think to use these, Shaz in Oz.x

Karen Dunbrook said...

I love the look of this beautiful card...the layers of colour and impressions make for a great card!
hugs