stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Clean and Simple, C4C 267


We are starting the New Year over at the CRAZIES with a clean and simple challenge. You can find all the info HERE.
I started out with a piece of watercolour paper and made a background with some shimmering watercolours, really, so easy by wetting your paper and let the water do the work. Then I took this stamp from Penny Black and embossed it with an emerald green embossing powder. Matted it with a piece of green and put it on the card. I did not put a sentiment on.....I find it handy to keep some cards sentiment free till when I need them, so I can add whatever it is if I am about to use the card.
This is to prevent that I am stressing to make a card last minute,lol, doesn't always work.....
Hope you can join us in this challenge! Happy Crafting, Anja

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

I absolutely love watercoloring and you've done a wonderful job of using it here on your card. Very pretty!

Barbara, said...

Just a lovely card, I really like how you did the water colour and embossing. This gets my MoJo going!