stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, March 8, 2014

C4C226, sentiment only.


Time for another CRAZY challenge, this time we want to see cards/projects with the sentiment as the focal point. Somewhere in my craftroom I found my Mojo back, pfff. it took me a while and some serious shopping, lol! For my card I have used a sentiment from Just Rite, Grand birthday, background from Bo Bunny , wall to wall texture,stars unknown and the frilly stuff and labels are from the Silhouette.
Vintage photo ink to distress and some twine. Of course I had to put some random Viva black dots on...
                                           Hope you like it, Anja

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is so rich and elegant...love all your choices on this beauty

Linaaa said...

Amaizing card :)