stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, February 7, 2014

Spring colours on a cold, snowy day!


Happy Friday! Long time, no see.....but I am back. My husband and I just came home from a trip to warm and sunny Mexico.......back to the cold and snow. Time to get crafty.....Here is my card for the SGD blog today. We will be making this one for Toonie Tuesday, February 11 at 2 PM. You can read about it HERE. Today I am planning to get my mixed media products out and PLAY!!
                                                         Have a great day, Anja

2 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Ha Anja, mooie vrolijke kaart. Mexico heeft je duidelijk geïnspireerd. Wat een mooie teksstempel heb je trouwens gebruikt zeg. Groetjes en sterkte met het wennen aan de kou...., Ankie

Dora said...

wat een mooie kaart. alles past heel goed zo! mooie lay-out.