stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Crazy for Challenges, C4C207, chevrons and more!


Yippee, it is Saturday, time for another challenge over at the Crazies. Last week I missed out, life got in the way, it happens, but this week, I am in!! You can read all about the challenge HERE.
We are asked to use CHEVRONS, GREY, PINK, GREEN and YELLOW.
I love a good challenge, thinking outside the box. So I pulled out my chevron embossing folder and the Impression Obsession dies for the border. Then I turned on the Cameo, what a great addition to my stuff, lol. I cut out the flower and the shape in the middle. Sentiment from Hero arts, label punches from SU, some twine and a button and to finish it off some silver Viva pearls.
                             Hope you like it! If you are a fellow Canadian, I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!!
                                                 Till next time, Anja

5 comments:

Peggy said...

You definitely got those chevrons in! Very pretty card!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the embossed chevrons, super card!

Betty Wright said...

Love how you used the colors and the chevrons, Anja! Lovely card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab use of the chevrons....great layout

Wendy said...

Love this card! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving too!