stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Playing with mixed media!



          Mixed media is hot!! I see beautiful pieces of mixed media from other people, looked around in my craft room and pulled out some glimmermists, dylusions, prismacolour pencils, Tim Holtz inks, a stencil, oh and I bought some more stuff, lol.
Anyhow, I started with a piece of watercolour paper, put my stencil on it and with a light coloured prismacolour pencil put on the dots, then I sprayed.....some mists, some inks, I can`t remember, anyhow, after it was dry....I ended up with this. Cut out the die from Memory Box, sentiment from Hero Arts and the card was done. Hope you like it, I sure had fun making it!

1 comment:

Jannette said...

I've heard a lot about Mixed Media - it's nice to see that it doesn't look difficult! The card is pretty!