stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

                                                                      Wishing you all a Happy, healthy New Year! 
It's been a while since I have posted anything here, I did make a few cards but I didn't get around posting them. Real life got in the way of my crafting.
This afternoon I am gonna make "oliebollen" a very Dutch New Years Eve treat, like a dougnut.
They are yummy and hopefully delicious, and not healthy at all!
We don't have big plans for tonight, we are staying home and enjoy ourselves.
The other thing I did this month is organizing all my dies in a Martha Stewart binder, it is sad how many I haven't used yet but I hope to do so soon, for the 2 cards here I used the Memory Box deer and window die, and I tried the technique about making the snowy hills with stick it notes.
Hope you have a great night and all the best for 2013!        

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jullie allemaal ook een gelukkig Nieuwjaar gewenst! Fijn dat we weer een keer een berichtje zien, we begonnen ons al zorgen te maken.
Knap gedaan, die besneeuwde hellingen! Groetjes, Ingrid

Mieke'S said...

Heel mooi kaartje en nog veel knutsel plezier voor 2013.
Groetjes Mieke'S

joyce said...

Beautiful cards Anja! Looking forward to another year of more! You are such a talented and special lady!

Barbara, said...

I love Obliboulian! We go to Prangers every New Year Eve morning for Coffe and enjoy!