stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, September 17, 2012

Inspired by Judy

The first thing I did this morning was go to my craft room and make a card, forget about the mess in the house , the laundry and what not.....I had to make card, lol! The picture doesn't do this card justice, in real life the two pinks are a good match. My inspiration came from Judy Kennedy, she doesn't have a blog but her cards are on display at SGD, she is also a designer and every time her works blows me away! A sizzix embossing folder, sentiment from Just Rite, IO die, Memory Box die, Cheery Lynn leave, MS leaves, pearls and goosebumps, a long list of supplies and so much fun.

Have a great day, Anja

6 comments:

NancyD said...

This is such a lovely card, Anja. NancyD

Barbara, said...

Just beautiful....

joyce said...

That is beautiful! Pink and green...a truly Anja card!

Quilting with Jannette said...

This card is SO beautiful! Love everything about it - and every time I look at it, I see something I missed the first time - like the birds!

Mieke'S said...

Prachtige kaart!
Groetjes Mieke'S

Anonymous said...

Hoi, Anja,
Maak je niet meer elke vrijdag een kaart voor SGD???
Groetjes, Ingrid