stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

This month I need a couple of anniversary cards and this is one I made, I like the colour combo and it didn't take too long to make. I hope you all had a great Mother's day! We did, it was a busy weekend, with lots of work and farm stuff on Saturday,family, church, good food and kayaking on Sunday , I loved every minute of it! Now the house is quiet..... and a bit of a mess, I am off to do more groceries, I can't believe the fridge is empty again,lol! Have a great day, Anja

5 comments:

Tinie said...

Wat een mooie kaart Anja!! Ik heb deze embossingfolder ook en vind 'm erg mooi!
groetjes Tinie

NancyD said...

A very lovely card from a simple idea. I may have to CASE your card for an anniversary card I have to make this month. NancyD

Quilting with Jannette said...

I'm definitely going to CASE this one! It's too late for my parent's anniversary - they celebrated their 58th anniversary yesterday - but there are a few more coming up!

Mieke'S said...

Heel leuk kaartje!
Groetjes Mieke'S

Sherry said...

I love your card!! what embossing folder did you use?