stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A quick card

Life is getting in the way of my crafting and that's okay. Harvest time is always a busy time here and the weather doesn't really help but it will be okay just like always.
I did make this card, with the beautiful dp from Stella Rose and butterfly dies from Cheery Lynn, another MS borderpunch and sentiment from Hero Arts.
Love those colour together, the butterflies have goosebumps on them.
I am off to watch another volleyball game, thanks for stopping by, Anja

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha, druk, druk, druk! Nou, je hebt tussendoor toch een hele mooie kaart gemaakt! Mooie kleuren (en géén roze!). Groetjes, Ingrid

Quilting with Jannette said...

You have such great ideas! I LOVE that you used your background DP for your design element too - another thing I never would have thought of doing.

Unknown said...

very beautiful love the colors!