stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thinking of you





The other day at the all day crop I made this thinking of you card, the stamp is from Just Rite.



The border punches from MS, some Nestabilities and flower punches. It is hard to see in the picture but there is a piece of acetate under the purple layer and things are raised up.



I was hoping that I had more to show but my mojo seems to have left me. I did organize some things in my craft space, I keep running out of room , I wonder how come, LOL!



On a good note , our son seems to be doing a little better every day, we are hoping that no surgery is needed.



Hope your day is going great, thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I remember being witness to this beautiful piece of work!!!! Are you sure the mojo is gone??? this is amazing! Glad to hear your son is well :)

Anonymous said...

"Thinking of you" : nou dat doen wij aan Jasper en jullie allemaal. Fijn dat het beter gaat, wat een opluchting. Groetjes, Ingrid