stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Masculine Thank you card

I needed a masculine thank you card and I didn't have a lot of time...my box is as good as empty and I don't like that all, it's always nice to have some cards in stock, as much as I enjoy cardmaking, if you need a card now and you don't have one then it can be a bit of a struggle. You think there is too much to choose from in my craft room,LOL! But I got this one done, so easy with the Just Rite stamps and they stamp beautifully with Versafine, nice and crisp. My new Nestabilities were used, a MS punch, some bling and dp that I brought from Holland, voila! Hope you like the card too, have a great day, Anja

4 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Ha Anja, leuke kaart heb je gemaakt. Mannenkaarten zijn en blijven lastig vind ik hoor. Ja het snijdertje wordt heel veel gebruikt. Ik ben er echt superblij mee. Kreeg gisteren van Jan en en Els een kaartje voor mijn verjaardag (vandaag) en die was door jou gemaakt. Oranje met een egeltje met bloemen. Die is ook erg leuk zeg. Die ga ik zeker bewaren en zal ergens in mijn nieuwe huis een plekje krijgen in de hobbykamer. Groetjes, Ankie

Quilting with Jannette said...

It can be really hard to make masculine cards for any occasion - but this one worked out really well! I really like the profile that you cut on the DP - is that the MS punch? Love the piercing on it too... Even the flourishes look masculine with the darker ink and card base - just a great card all together!

Sonja said...

Mooie elegante kaart !

groetjes,
Sonja
http://scrapadoe.blogspot.com

Maja said...

Hoi Anja, ik kijk af en toe op je blog, maar begrijp niets van al die termen die je gebruikt voor de kaarten. Gelukkig maar: ieder zijn vak zullen we maar zeggen. Ik denk nog met plezier terug aan jullie bezoek hier in Zeeland, wat was het leuk!!! Fijn dat je nu weer bij je gezin terug bent, Good Luck!