stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Purrfect day!


After a couple of "purrfect" days, scrapbooking that is, I am back in to cardmaking!
Last week was a busy week, getting ready for a weekend of scrapbooking, teaching a class at SGD, a date with my husband........lots of fun and laughter!
Today I made this card for a special young lady who has a birthday coming up.
I have used a stampset from Penny Black and coloured it with my Prismacolour pencils, and I have to say, I like my colouring. It's most likely not perfect but those pencils are so nice to work with.
Hope she likes it too, have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja


2 comments:

joyce said...

What a lovely card for a special birthday girl! Nice colouring with the prismas, oh dear, I might need some now. Maybe I will have to try out yours first....let's make a date!

Quilting with Jannette said...

What a sweet card! I love the colouring too - mine never look as smooth and even as yours do...