stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, August 14, 2009

Alcohol ink background

Just playing with my alcohol inks for a bit and turned it into a card.
I am doing something very boring...I am listing all my stamps.....stamping them set by set and label them, so that I can look through a binder a see what I have...hmmm...........one binder?
I have started this a while ago but now I am convinced that I need to finish. After that I would like to list them alphabetically......
but that may be too much. We'll see.
Have a great day and thanks for looking, Anja


2 comments:

joyce said...

Thank you for the beautiful card! What a treat to get mail other than bills and junk. Way to go on the inventory...i suppose if you know the name of the set you are looking for, listing them alphabetically might be a good idea, but then you have to store them alphabetically too so they are easier to find. Have fun with that!!

Monica-FC said...

love the butterflies on this card. with the background especially. gorgeous.