stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, August 1, 2008

Simply white, ssnotime#46


Today the challenge from Sharon was to keep it simply white, check it out at


I found it a hard but elegant challenge and this is what I made for it.

There was no stamp time this week, just busy with farm and life we are hoping to finish straw tomorrow. There is wheat and straw in lots of places in my house too but it is nice that the boys are very helpful.

Please let me know what you think of this card since I am not sure.

Wishing you all a good weekend, and thanks for stopping by, Anja

5 comments:

sugarnuggets said...

Oh, that is so pretty, and you are right...very elegant. I think that kind of card would be nice for a wedding or something...
I love the tone on tone with a hit of colour....LOVE the green!!!

Have a great day!
Tetcy

Anonymous said...

Hi Anja,

nou laat ik de eerste zijn om te reageren.We hebben er even op moeten wachten ,.....maar het was de moeite waard.
Ik vind de kaart heel mooi,niet te veel toeters en bellen en dat kan soms toch heel mooi zijn.
zal ik een cijfer geven? een 10!
ja meid die geef ik niet iedere dag,ha ha!!
Succes met het maken van je nieuwe creatie,we kijken er weer naar uit.
Fijn weekend hoor!
jeannette

Janine said...

I really like this card Anja~~ Beautiful...

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Hi Anja, I just LOVE your white on white card -- just stunning with the green accents!!! You did a fabulous job on this challenge!!! So glad you could play -- thanks much! But I also read with interest your comment on the straw and the boys! We, too, are farmers, but your season is obviously ahead of ours as we have not yet combined. And we have 3 boys!!! How nice to get to know a bit more about you!!!

Anonymous said...

Anja,
Are the raised circles all nesties? This card is bodacious!!
YOu are one creative chicky and I am going to be visiting a lot!
Thanks,
Micky