stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, July 11, 2008

A girly card with my new stamps

Last week I found out that one of the stores I shop changed owners.......oops and I still had a good size giftcertificate........I went there and I could still spent it, I was so happy. So I got some new stamps, one set from doodlebug design which I have used with this card.
The saying is from Verve Visual and the sketch from www.sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com
No flowers, bright colours and my second post for today.......my DH took all the boys fishing so I have some time to myself, I am really enjoying it!!
Hope you have a good day too, thanks for looking, Anja

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card!! I love the colors...and those stamps are very pretty!! I just love butterflys and flowers!!! :)
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketches!