stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A blanc card


Somewhere at Splitcoast I saw a card with this stamp where they used those colours. I really liked it and this is what I
made with it. It is a blanc card, always handy to have in your box for when you need it.
The background is done with so saffron ink on so saffron paper, it is French script from SU.
The flowers are from Stampendous, stamped in black and watercoloured with crayon (so saffron).
I have used my Nestabilities and some stickles.
Hope you are having a great day, tfl, Anja

1 comment:

sugarnuggets said...

That is so lovely!

I like how random the flowers are...like they would be growing in a field!

So pretty,

Tetcy
PS the cupcake is one is really cute too! You shouldn't be so hard on yourself!!