stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, April 14, 2018

C4C428, the perfect blend!


Happy Saturday!! We are having crazy weather here in my part of the world, supposed to be an icestorm for the whole weekend....Reason more to play in my craft room, and today it is challenge day over at the CRAZIES.
Today it is all about coffee:
Perfect blend - Create a card with coffee for inspiration in the form of colors, stamps or dies.

I do not have any coffee stamps but I do have a cameo...so I cut this design and used it for my card, hope you like it!!
                                     Till next time, Anja

3 comments:

GerJanne said...

Slim! Het is een heel leuk kaartje!!

MiamiKel said...

What a great card!! Super fun and festive!

Jannette said...

Love coffee! What a great card - love the colours too!