stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Casing myself!


I was playing with the left overs on my desk and kind off cased myself,
the peony flower is watercoloured like the one on the other card and then I put glossy accents on it. After it was dry, I cut it out and put the card together. There is no sentiment on this one and it will go in my box.
The picture for the first card was made using my photo tent and the picture for this one I took in front of the window.....wow, I can't believe how much difference there is in colour since I know for sure the pieces of paper came from the same sheet.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Cool Anja, funny how pictures come out different. I really like how I can see the BG better in this pic. I love the peony cut out and placed off to the side on the oval. Lovely. Thank you for playing twice!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Oh I LOVE that embossing folder with that punch. Beautiful colours!

Unknown said...

i really like this card. you do a lot of cool things with that cricut of yours, eh.