stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, April 13, 2009

Back with a simple card



Hope you all had a good Easter!
So nice to have the kids home today, nice weather and some stamping time for me.
By the end of the week the carpet should be installed in our recently flooded basement and Iam hoping to have things back to normal, whatever that is.
I have been a bad blogger for the past couple of weeks but I guess that's life.
Anyway, enough of that, I have made a card today with all my favourite things:
flowers, stickles, Nestabilities and ribbon.
Notice the nice tiny little bow, I got myself the handiest tool, a bow maker. A plastic little thing, very handy.
And I am happy with my watercolouring (Tombo's), all the practicing is finally paying off.
I haven't used sage in a long time and never with this bright pink but today was the day.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja
**********************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************
Hopelijk hebben jullie allemaal een leuke Pasen gehad!
Vandaag waren de kids lekker vrij, mooi weer en tijd voor mij om te stempelen.
Als alles volgens plan gaat, zijn we aan het eind van deze week klaar met de basement.
Ik kan niet wachten!
Vandaag dan weer eens een kaartje gemaakt met al mijn favouriete dingen:
bloemen, glitter, lint, Nestabilities.
Het kleine strikje heb ik gemaakt met een "bow maker", erg handig.
Deze kleur, sage, heb ik allang niet gebruikt en al helemaal niet met dit felle roze maar vandaag dus wel.
Bedankt voor het kijken en een fijne dag gewenst. Anja

1 comment:

sugarnuggets said...

Yeay, some stickles! I haven't used that myself in ages!!!